Monday, October 1, 2012

Tailoring Tidbits

Recently, I have been looking at tailored, close fitting jackets through Bing images. My sewing teacher suggested to surf the net for jackets that are to your liking. She also suggested to go to a retail store and just try on different types of jackets to see what compliments your curves. Let me show you what has caught my eye...
 
All of these blazers are fitted with one or two buttons that are under the bust area which really flatters my silhoutte. These jackets are sticking to one color mixed with stripes or herringbone patterns. Now, check out the color blocking on these jackets...
   
Now, let's see how peplum jackets have jazzed up the fashion world. I'm really crushing on the peplum, totally my favorite style...
 
That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment