Saturday, August 18, 2012

Free Beach Festival

My husband and I were debating about what to do on this hot Summer say in August. He suggested Fan Access to Summer Slam hosted by WWE Wrestling at Staples. Check it out:
 
The tickets were about $25.00, not including parking fee in a parking structure ($10.00). Then I suggested what someone at the gym (Sylvia) mentioned after aqua aerobics class- a FREE Hawaiian Festival at Naples with music, dancing, and Hawaiian food . Take a peep at this flyer:
  
We decided to have Hawaiian food at the beach while enjoying the beautiful, rhythmic sounds of Polynesian Music. The Tahitian Dance moves are so sensual, soft and alluring and we captured it on video four times. However, I am having technological difficulties with uploading video to email. I apologize for that. I really didn't want to leave because I didn't want the day to end. This is us:
  
A beautiful day at the beach sprinkled with some Polynesian culture- Ohana!!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment